I offer clients a deeply grounded approach to inquiry manifesting profound personal transformation ~
Tania Fierro, MA, ITW, APPA
Newsletter Sign Up
I am a Certified Facilitator for The Work of Byron Katie, a Certified APPA Counsellor, as well as Certification Trainer. I currently serve as the Representative at the Institute for The Work. I hold bachelor's and masters degrees in philosophy and ethics and have 20 years of experience supporting individuals in questioning and undoing the repetitive, stressful patterns that cause suffering in their lives. I offer clients a deeply compassionate, razor sharp awareness to get to the crux of any situation. Together we travel through your most fearful and painful beliefs allowing for profound transformation and clear course of action. It is my privilege to travel there with you. There is no situation, emotion or thought that Inquiry can't hold and I invite you not to believe me and to try it for yourself.
- 1988: Youngest athlete in Sailing Competition, Seoul Olympic Games
- 1993: Harvard University Bioethics Program Graduate
- 1995: Philosophy and Literature for Children Diploma.
- 1996: Bachelor in Philosophy and Ethics. Thesis: Laughter and Philosophy
- 1997 - 2001: Professor, Faculty of Philosophy - Universidad Iberoamericana
- 1998: Teacher Certification on Philosophy and Literature for Children
- 1998 - 2002: Tibetan Buddhism studies under the guidance of Tibet House Mexico, the Dalai Lama, Lopon Tsechu Rimpoche, Choky Nyima Rimpoche, Lama Ole Nyidal, and Dzogchen Master Keith Dowman
- 1999 - 2002: Director Human Rights Chapter, Tibet House Mexico
- 2000: Master of Arts in Philosophy and Ethics. Thesis: The Joy of Life
- 2001: Lamaze water birth of first-born
- 2001 - 2003: Creator of THINK! (The Heart in Need of Knowledge) offering Emotional Intelligence workshops, yoga for parents and children.
- 2002: Tibetan Buddhism studies Instructor, Tibet House
- 2003 - To date: Founding Partner of Innerland.
- 2004: Lamaze home birth of second-born
- 2007 - 2009: Certified Facilitator for The Work of Byron Katie
- 2009 - To date: Certificate Trainer for the Institute for The Work of Byron Katie
- 2010: Neuro Modulation Technique Practitioner
- 2010: Certified Philosophical Counselor, APPA ~ American Philosophical Practitioners Association~ New York, N.Y.
- 2011 to 2014: Friends for Life volunteer counsellor support. FFL has been supporting seriously-ill individuals since the 1990's HIV/AIDS epidemic. Please see their website here: www.friendsforlife.ca
- 2011 to date: Presenting courses and workshops in Europe, Latin America and North America.
- 2011 to date: Director of the Innerland Certification in Inquiry and The Work of Byron Katie
- 2015 to date: Institute for The Work Representative